Complete the following each day.
1. Tweet articles. Monitor the blog and magazine daily for new articles. Tweet links to newly published articles and reference people and organizations who were mentioned in the article. Instructions here. Utilize Hootsuite to schedule the tweets.
2. Publish images from news articles to Pinterest with a link back to the article.
For example, this photo from an article about Robin Williams:
Was turned into this Pin with a link back to the article:
3. Notify interns and volunteers when their meet the team profile is published. You can find these on the blog or by visiting the meet the movement page.
Email the corresponding manager and they will forward the link to the team member:
- [email protected] – Political Affairs Interns
- [email protected] – Writer, Editor, Journalist, PR/Visual Editor
- [email protected] – Regional Directors, Advocates
Other (check with manager for permission)