How to Check a Candidate’s Completed Quiz
We are looking for:
- Candidates who have taken the time to research the organization.
- You will find a lot of copy and pasting directly from the website. This is okay, at least the candidate has searched and read the section to be able to paste it.
- 70ish percent of the quiz should be correct to offer the candidate an interview.
- The multiple choice question is quite often wrong, but the candidates understanding of this is checked during the interview.
- Question 7 is a free text answer and cannot be copied and pasted. Read through the answer, check the overall quality of the writing and grammar, especially for candidates whose first language may not be English.
Based on the criteria above, please review the following quizzes and make a note in your tracker stating if you would offer the candidate an interview and why/why not: