THE POLITICAL TEAM HELP DESK
Questions and weekly reports:
RDs and Advocates [email protected]
Political Affairs Interns [email protected]
Welcome to the Political Team Headquarters!
You’ll find key links and documents here. Be sure to bookmark this page!
Section One – Program Overview
HOW WE OPERATE
- Congressional Relations: We meet with U.S. leaders to build support for life-saving legislation and effective poverty-reduction programs.
- Mobilize: We mobilize people across the globe behind efforts to make poverty a political priority.
- Educate: We teach basic advocacy skills that allow citizens to communicate with their government.
- Issue Message: We build awareness of global issues and innovations in poverty-reduction through our online and community presence.
- State Of The Union – The link will be sent out at the beginning of each month. Please be sure to go through all the information and provide your manager with your summary.
Section Two – Advocacy
Resources 2021 – Information on finding Members of Congress, House & Senate calendars & floor schedules
Section Three – Mobilizing
Section Four – Fundraising
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
1. Order a free swipe card at SquareUp.com
2. Let us know if you get a card and we’ll send you an invite. People will then be able to swipe their credit card against a device attached to your phone and the donation will go directly to The Borgen Project’s account. This is a handy device for fundraisers and allows you to accept credit cards at the door.