Lobbying and Advocacy Efforts
- Total # of Lobbying Meetings in January: 23
- Total # of Lobbying Meetings in 2020: 23
- Lobbying Meetings Goal for 2020: 710
- Total # of Advocacy Emails in January: 5,451
- Total # of Advocacy Emails in 2020: 5,451
- Advocacy Emails Goal for 2020: 120,000
- % of Congress Emailed in January: 66%
Congressional Office Meetings
Listen to the latest from Warren about the goings-on in D.C.
Content Team Updates
Website traffic is off to a great start for the year, thanks to the content created by our writers, journalists and editors. Ever wondered who is reading your work? Here is a breakdown of visitors to the site by country:
Congratulations to the following team members who have achieved Borgen Project Honors & Recognition.
- Chief Closer Award (raised $1,000 or more): Anna Langlois, Content Team member and Pragya Nagpal, PR/Marketing Team member.
- Bird Dog Award: Diego Tambazidis, Dhruv Bhardwaj and YoungJu Moon, Political Affairs Team members.
- Public Outreach Award (50 or more people mobilized): Danielle Richardson, Political Affairs Team member.
- Articles of the Month: The Success of Malaria Prevention in India by James Turner and Lowering the Maternal Mortality Rates in Haiti by Arielle Pugh
Visit the Our Team Members page and read about success stories with our organization.
Getting the Word Out
Letters to the Editor
Political Affairs Team
- Roberto Consuegra in The Gainesville Sun: Untapped Markets
- Lindsey LeBaron in the Deseret News: Use your voice to fight poverty
- Anabel Paco-Cano in the Miami Times: Group aims to decrease poverty around the world
Outreach & Mobilizing Materials