In 2022, thanks to your support we helped to pass two bills — the Global Malnutrition Prevention & Treatment Act and the Global Food Security Act! We are excited to hit the ground running this year and look forward to sharing more updates in the coming weeks!
Lobbying and Advocacy Efforts
- Total # of Lobbying Meetings in December: 14
- Total # of Lobbying Meetings in 2022: 497
- Lobbying Meetings Goal for 2022: 300
- Total # of Advocacy Emails in December: 1,933
- Total # of Advocacy Emails in 2022: 76,555
- Advocacy Emails Goal for 2022: 200,000
- % of Congress Emailed 2022: 100%
Congressional Office Meetings and Bird Dogging
Updates from DC
Listen in to hear all of the latest updates from DC.
Congratulations to the following team members who have achieved Borgen Project Honors & Recognition
- Articles of the Month: I am Hope Guatemala Combats Violence by Anna Lee
Visit the Our Team Members page and read about success stories with our organization.
Getting the Word Out
One-Mile Campaigns & Mobilizing
Letters to the Editor
Political Affairs Team
- Rosa Trujillo The Philadelphia Inquirer
The Borgen Project is now on TikTok! Give us a follow @theborgenproject.
Have an idea for a TikTok? Please email them [email protected].
Political Affairs Team member, Alexandra Moran
Political Affairs Team member, Kerri ONeill
Political Affairs Team member, Sharan Guria